The Grand Canyon in Australia’s Blue Mountains is not necessarily “grand” in the US sense of the word, that is, it isn’t ginormous. But what it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in unadulterated lush beauty. Enjoy the panorama, and happy bushwalking!
July 15, 2020 · 1 comments“I crashed into a South American mountain and lived — without ever leaving my97500Read more
- How The NBA and Big Tech Prop Up the Chinese Communist Party
- Dave Chappelle’s Instincts about the Past and Why History and Black Lives Matter
- A Dramatic Shark Dive Rescue, Atul Gawande’s Checklist Manifesto, and How We Can Make Recreational Diving Safer
- Patagonia, George Carlin and “Keeping it Real.”
- Panorama of Horseshoe Bend in the Colorado River
360 Video Acadia America Artists Australia Black Lives Matter Boston Claustral Canyon Communism Consumerism Complex COVID-19 Death Valley Diving Eco-fascism Ecological Sites Environmentalism History Inequality Italy Panorama Patagonia Politics Pompeii Puerto Rico Racism Science Social Distancing Travel Trump Yosemite